Occasionally JumpCloud doesn't manage to properly update the Local Items keychain when you update the Login password via the web portal.
When you login a popup appears asking you to unlock the Local Items keychain, you enter the old password and it opens but Change Password for Local Items keychain is greyed out.
To update the password on the Local Items keychain follow these steps.
- Open Keychain Access Application
- Select login keychain from the list and click the lock icon to close it.
- Click the lock again to open the Login Keychain.
- It'll ask you to update the Local Items Keychain.
- Change the password to the login password for the machine.
That's it. Now when you login it won't ask you for a password now.